Sergio Aguero was rested in midweek, meaning he is likely to come back into the XI at Wembley.
MAN CITY INJURIES
Danilo is likely to miss out with the ankle injury he picked up during the most recent international break, while Ilkay Gundogan is doubtful with a hamstring injury.
Fabian Delph trained on Friday and could be involved in the squad.
Claudio Bravo is a long-term absentee with an Achilles injury.
MAN CITY SUSPENSIONS
Neither side have any suspensions.
MAN CITY POTENTIAL STARTING LINE-UP
John Stones has fared well at right-back in Kyle Walker's absence for the last two games, meaning the former Spurs man is not guaranteed to get his place back now he is fit enough to start.
Nicolas Otamendi could partner the ever-present Aymeric Laporte at centre-back as the Argentine offers the kind of aerial presence that may be needed to deal with Harry Kane, while he is also adept on the ball, which will be important against Mauricio Pochettino's side.
Pep Guardiola could well pick his favoured midfield trio for the first time in the league this season, having selected them in Ukraine on Tuesday.
Up front is harder to predict, given Riyad Mahrez has played well in the past few games, Raheem Sterling is an increasingly versatile option, and Leroy Sane is always a threat from the left-hand side - where he played alongside Benjamin Mendy last weekend.
It seems likely, however, that Aguero will come back in in Gabriel Jesus' place.
TOTTENHAM TEAM NEWS
Jan Vertonghen (hamstring) and Danny Rose (groin) are out, although Dele Alli could be in contention to return.
OPTA MATCH FACTS
- Spurs have lost 10 of their last 15 Premier League games against Man City (W4 D1), having lost just three of their first 27 games against them in the competition.
- Just two of the last 28 league meetings between Spurs and Man City have ended as draws (11 wins for Man City, 15 wins for Spurs).
- Tottenham have won seven and lost none of their last nine Premier League games played on Monday (D2), with their last defeat coming against Norwich in April 2012 (1-2)
- Man City are unbeaten in six Premier League away games in London (W5 D1), winning the last four in a row. The Citizens could become the first non-London side to win five consecutive Premier League games in the capital.
- Man City are unbeaten in their last 15 Premier League games (W12 D3), since a 2-3 defeat to Man Utd in April. City have conceded just six goals in those 15 games and never more than once in a match during this period.
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola has lost just two of his previous 13 managerial clashes with Mauricio Pochettino (W7 D4 L2) – Guardiola could win three in a row versus the Argentine for the first time.
- Man City’s Sergio Aguero scored 10 goals in his first seven Premier League games against Spurs – since then, he’s failed to find the net in five appearances against them.
TV COVERAGE & KICK-OFF TIME
Kick off is 20:00 GMT (15:00 ET) on Monday, and will be shown on Sky Sports in the United Kingdom. It will be shown on NBC in the United States, and on various channels around the world.