- Premier League
- Manchester United
- Manchester City
- Tottenham Hotspur
- Newcastle United
- Leeds United
- Aston Villa
- Nottingham Forest
- West Ham United
- Leicester City
- Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Crystal Palace
- Brighton & Hove Albion
- AFC Bournemouth
- Crystal Palace vs Arsenal
- Fulham vs Liverpool
- Everton vs Chelsea
- Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion
- West Ham United vs Manchester City
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Southampton
- Leeds United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Newcastle United vs Nottingham Forest
- AFC Bournemouth vs Aston Villa
- Leicester City vs Brentford
- Haaland is inevitable! Man City winners, losers and ratings as Foden gets in on the act during derby demolition
- Demolished on derby day: Man Utd winners, losers and ratings as City hand Ten Hag a rough reality check
- Overrated or underappreciated: Lukaku, Grealish, Pogba and the most divisive players in football
- Football on UK TV: Matches to watch & stream today & this week
West Ham 0-2 Manchester City: Haaland up and running with a brace
Erling Haaland fired in two goals - one from the spot - as Pep Guardiola's squad started their title defence with a victory.
Manchester United 1-2 Brighton: Ten Hag's first game ends in defeat
Erik ten Hag's tenure began on a sour note with a home defeat to the Seagulls.
Leicester City 2-2 Brentford: Bees fight back for draw
Brentford struck twice in the final 30 minutes to secure a draw.
Everton 0-1 Chelsea: Jorginho penalty makes the difference
A penalty from Jorginho secured three points for Chelsea in their clash against Everton at Goodison Park.
Fulham 2-2 Liverpool: Nunez & Salah rescue a point
Liverpool slipped up in their opening game of the season as newly-promoted Fulham earned a draw thanks to a double from Aleksandar Mitrovic.
Tottenham 4-1 Southampton: Kulusevski shines for Spurs
Dejan Kulusevski scored and assisted for Tottenham as they ran out comfortable winners over Southampton in north London.
Crystal Palace 0-2 Arsenal: Martinelli gets Gunners' season going
Arsenal started their season with a win at Selhurst Park as the Gunners took down Crystal Palace 2-0 thanks to a Gabriel Martinelli header and a Marc Guehi own goal.
Newcastle 2-0 Nottingham Forest: Schar stunner lights up St. James'
Newcastle got the new season off to a solid start with a home win against newly-promoted Nottingham Forest, with Fabian Schar's stunning strike the main talking point.
Leeds 2-1 Wolves: Hosts secure comeback win
It took just six minutes for Leeds to fall behind at home in their first Premier League match of the season, but Jesse Marsch's team fought back to get the victory with a strike from Rodrigo and an own goal.
Bournemouth 2-0 Aston Villa: Cherries back with a bang in Premier League
Goals from Jefferson Lerma and Kieffer Moore were enough to give Bournemouth three points against Aston Villa following their return to the Premier League.